To be accepted for entry, all entrants should register before April, 13 2022.
The entry form for each product must include :
- Full and precise identification of the entrant who should hold the right to sell or distribute the batch corresponding to the sample,
- The precise description of the product, in line with regulations in the country of origin, the colour, year, or indication of maturity and potential contact with wood,
- The product category (Dry wines, Medium dry wine, sparkling wines, sweet wines, liqueur wines),
- The percentage and colour of the Grenache grape variety present in the wine as well as the other grape varieties used where applicable,
- The volume of the product, available for sale, corresponding to the sample.
This registration form should also be accompanied :
– By the analysis, undertaken by a certified or competent laboratory pursuant to country legislation. This analysis form should be nominative, signed, within the last 6 months and indicate the batch number. The following indications must also be attached, including all elements allowing for identification of the sample :
- total volume of alcohol and strength
- residual sugar (glucose + fructose)
- volatile acidity in meq/l
- total acidity in meq/l
- total anhydride sulphates in mg/ll
- over pressure due to anhydride carbonates for sparkling wines (in bars).
The organiser will receive the samples, the entry fees and eliminate those that do not comply with the regulations. Any entry form not accompanied by the payment of the entry fee and the documents mentioned above will be rejected. The information given on the entry form is the responsibility of the author.